Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Park City Trip

Back in May my entire family took a fun trip to Park City Utah. We had a really good time and were able to finally get an updated family picture with new in-laws and babies(picture was posted already). Well on the bus to the airport Evelyn thought she didn't want to take any chances so she put on her life-vest in case the bus landed in water.
Evelyn is one who loves to mimmick things other people do, well while waiting for our flight dad stepped away to talk on his phone and so of course Evelyn had to go and make a phone call as well.

The girls enjoying their flight.

The Salt Lake Temple is so pretty and it is so nice to be on the grounds and feel the spirit that is there. I loved this sculpture of a mother with her children, I could see myself with my children doing the same thing.
The grounds were so pretty with all the flowers.
Evelyn with uncle Dylan.


Love my two girls, they are just so precious and sweet.

No comments: