Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fun Photo Time

I am finally catching up on my blogging for all of my journal purposes. I love having all of this to look back on and see the fun times our family has had together. I still have one more post to do of our fun trip to Georgia, but I still need a few more pictures, so here are a bunch of new posts for the meantime. Evelyn posing showing off her minus one tooth and new haircut. After a couple tries she finally got the courage to sit in the chair at the salon and let the lady fix her haircut that mommy tried to do. I think she looks so cute.

Cousin Chloe
Having fun on the trampoline.
Little Brody showing off his new looks.
Hmmm, what else can I do?
Emily's dog was just sitting so nicely so I had to capture that moment.
Dance party outside.
Daddy and Ellouise. About 99% of people always tell me how much they look alike. She does love her daddy.

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Ok, I want to meet Brody! He's HILARIOUS in those pictures!!!!

Brittany Webster said...

Darling Evelyn and Brody is soo funny I love these pictures!