Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Little Update

Well these past few weeks have been filled with some fun adventures. The end of September we all headed to Georgia to visit Kyle's family and enjoy some football. It was a quick trip and of course our luggage didn't show up till the next day, but we had fun visiting with each other and Evelyn was entertained by little Teddy, the dog. It was a bit rainy but Evelyn still had fun cheering her Grandpa K on as he coached his team. Since the weather has definitely begun to get colder Evelyn and I have found some fun activities to do inside. She absolutely loves going to the YMCA and going swimming, I know she really misses having a big backyard to play in and a pool to go in everyday, so she gets so excited when I tell her we are going swimming. She has also enjoyed going to the Tot Watch at the YMCA and making some new friends. I can't believe she is already 17 months today, time has really gone by and I am starting to miss my little baby and am quickly being introduce to my little toddler.

Evelyn is so full of energy that I am always trying to come up with some fun and new things for her to get it all out. She is the sweetest little girl and I love how she wants to wear her pink beaded necklace all the time. As you can see in this first picture she loves talking on the cell phone. Every time she finds a phone or when we are in the car she acts like she is having a full conversation with somebody. It cracks us up. Saturday since the sun was actually shinning we headed out to a nature center that was having a festival. Evelyn had a lot of fun running around, playing on the swing set they had, and listening to some live music they had playing.




Though I really do miss California and it's wonderful weather, I really do enjoy the falls here in Michigan and love seeing all the greenery with the beautiful colors. Nature is just so peaceful and refreshing, I had to take some pictures of the pretty colors at the nature center.



8 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

She really is getting so big! She's so darn cute though and Bauer loves to play with her!

Brittany Webster said...

OH MY! I seriously miss you guys so much! She is soo soo cute. She is getting so big - I can't believe it. I love that she has a pink necklace! Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

I love all the new pictures!! Evelyn is sooooooooo beautiful!! I love the cell phone and can just hear her with her imaginary conversation. The colors on the trees are so pretty too. Thanks for the update...you guys are awesome and I love the pictures. Love Mom

Alyson said...

Oh how I miss you guys! Evelyn would have so much fun with Sami! You look like you are having a fun Fall!

Janee said...

I do miss the fall in MI - it was 104 here in Phoenix this weekend! That ain't right :)

Evelyn is adorable as always!

Rylie said...

Your pictures are beautiful! Evelyn cracks me up, she is just so full of life! I am in love with her curly hair, and her waves goodbye.

Melanie said...

She's looking so cute and her hair is so long! It's crazy how quickly they grow up. It sure is beautiful there in Michigan.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Those leaves are BEATUFUL