Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back to gray skies and pot holed roads

Oh how lovely it is to be back in the state of Michigan after spending time in California. Well it is nice to see my husband again, sleep in my own bed and see my good friends, but that warm sunshine really made me hesitant on coming back. It was so fun to spend time with my family, everyone was in town so we had the chance to catch up and eat lots of food. I think I went to Del Taco 3 times in the 5 days I was there, I really just can't get enough. I am not really looking forward to my flight back again to L.A. in a month since that 5 hour flight time really was not fun and was very uncomfortable. I didn't realize how much my legs and feet could swell. I am disappointed with Delta, cause they have done away with their snack pack, so all I had to eat during my 6 hour trip was cheese crackers, if I wanted anything else it would cost me. It seems a little ridiculous to me. Well tomorrow is my 2 months left mark and I am so excited and can't wait for these months to go by, even though I know they will probably go slow since I am anticipating it so much.

3 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Hey nats! It was so fun to be together and to see you and have your shower. That stinks about Delta... but I just wanted to remind you how excited I am for you!!! I hope the next two months go by fast for you! love ya!

Janee said...

Welcome back! Yeah, flying when you're preggo totally sucks! Glad to hear you had a great time in Cali!

Amberly said...

you and your del taco... anyway-airlines are stupid these days, its like they sit around and think all day of ways to have their customers get less for their money. flying prego must be rough, but just wait til you have to fly with a baby!!! anyway- welcome back!!!