Monday, March 24, 2008

7 Interesting Facts

Well my friend Melanie tagged me to write 7 interesting facts about myself, so here it goes.

1. I have only broken one bone in my body, which was my middle finger when I was in 1st or 2nd grade from falling off our stair banister.

2. Last 4th of July I came in 2nd place for my age group in the 5k race.

3. I was able to have a one of a kind tour of the White House that no other public "everyday" person is able to get and go through secret passages that the President takes underground to go from building to building, it was like I got the regular tour plus the behind the scenes show.

4. I love to snow ski and have been doing it since I was 5 years old, so nobody better get in my way when I come flying down the mountain.

5. I have traveled to 10 different countries

6. I want to have 5 kids

7. When I first met Kyle I told my brother Dylan to become friends with him so I could get the hook-up and flirt with my brothers friend, since I thought he was so good looking.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow! 2nd place in your age group? That's awesome. You're my hero. I noticed you have 8 weeks and one day left on your baby counter. I can't believe we're getting this close. Yikes!