Thursday, November 17, 2011

"I Love to See the Temple"

This past Sunday Evelyn got to participate in her first Primary program. She was so excited that her class the "moonbeams" got to go up for one song and sing "I Love to See the Temple." Evelyn really knows this song and loves to sing it every night with a bunch of other ones so I was excited to see her belt it out. Well, though you couldn't hear her and though her lips were barely moving, she still did a great job and looked so pretty and big standing up there.
We wanted to say thank you to Grandma and Grandpa K. for sending the girls these beautiful dresses so Evelyn could dress up so nicely for her little program. They both looked so cute together and received multiple compliments on how darling they looked.


Evie being Evie, that is getting my phone and asking me to take a picture of her.

1 comment:

Brittany Webster said...

Aww they are so cute! Evelyn does love to be the model! :) I love the lipstick in the first picture.. haha