Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Update

Summertime has come and we have been keeping ourselves busy. We have been getting out to the pool very often and enjoying the sunshine at the beach. The two girls are doing just great and it has been so fun to see the interaction between the two of them grow. Ellouise can just sit and stare at Evelyn all day long and be fully entertained. Ellouise had a great 4month appointment, she is up to 16lbs, is in the 90th percentile for everything, has two full teeth and loves to roll over and over. She really is such a happy baby and just can't get any cuter.

This bigger girl, Evelyn really is such a character. I don't fully know exactly where all the energy and personality comes from. She can be a mess at times but I love her so much and love spending my days with her, even if I am completely drained at the end of the day. She requested to have her picture taken with her eyes closed, she was really trying not to smile.

I tell you this girl is either in her bathing suit or dance leotard all day long, with some sort of drink or food on her face, like I said she can be a mess at times, I could just start laughing when looking at this picture, she truly cracks me up.

More exciting news in the family two of my brothers both got engaged within about a week of each other. We are so excited for them and love the girls who will soon be joining our family this summer.
My brother Dylan and fiance Jen
My brother Cody and fiance Jessica

4 comments:

Katie said...

such cute little girls! glad you're having a fun summer!

Brittany Webster said...

Cute pictures! Evelyn is very entertaining and Ellouise is so advanced! 2 teeth, rolling, talking.. cute girls!

Janee said...

I love summer in Cali! The girls are just beautiful Natalie!

Alyson said...

Evelyn is the spitting image of her mama! Well, minus the food on her face. And I was going to say about Ellouise, teeth already?!? That's no good for you!