Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Little Girl is 1!

I can't believe this day one year ago I was seeing my little girl for the first time. It truly has been one of the best years of my life. Kyle and I have been so blessed to have her in our lives, she has brought so much joy and love into our home and family. She is just getting so big and very independent, and I am starting to miss my little baby. She is walking everywhere and getting into everything. She loves to go running with me, swing on the swings, swim in the pool and spend as much time as she can on the trampoline.
Here she is waking up on the day of her party which was on Saturday, and was so excited to get it started.
I had a lot of fun setting everything up and making my cupcakes into the shape of a ladybug. We had a lot of family over and some friends, it was so fun to have everyone together.
Here Evelyn is with two of her great grandmothers, my grandma and Kyle's nana.

Evelyn is sure enjoying spending the summer with her cousins and loves to just follow them around.
Here's our family picture, Evelyn wasn't in the mood to look at the camera for us.
Evelyn got so many nice gifts from everyone, here is her baby doll and ball that mom and dad got for her.
Getting ready to eat cake!

She sure loved the chocolate cupcake, she had no problem squeezing it and shoving it into her mouth.
Lickin finger good!


Back to one of her favorite spots, in the water getting clean.

Oh my cute cute girl, I just love her so much.




Ending the day in the pool with her aunt and uncle, she loved it so much and wanted to wear her crown in there too so nobody would forget who the birthday princess is.

9 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, happy birthday Evelyn!! I can't believe she's a year old already (and I'm sure you can't either)! Looks like she had a blast!

Rylie said...

I too can't believe that sweet little Evelyn is a year old! It looks like she had a great birthday party! Happy Birthday Evelyn!!

Melanie said...

She is so cute Natalie. And you dress her up so pretty. Aren't girls so much fun? It's crazy how that first year just flies (and the ones after go even faster). Happy Birthday Evelyn!

Kate said...

Natalie! You have such a beautiful daughter, she looks just like you! I came across your blog through Whitney George's blog whom I found through my sister Natalie's blog...don't you love blog stalking?! Anyways, I'm glad to have found you and I'm thrilled to keep in touch.
xoxo,
katie

Alyson said...

Love all the pictures! What a sweet little girl and one year old! Time really does fly! Miss you guys!

Janee said...

I can't believe she's 1 already! Time flies doesn't it?! Happy Birthday Evelyn!

Katie said...

wow- I can't believe she's a year old either! She is such a cute little girl! Happy Birthday!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Evelyn! First birthday's are always so much fun, but kind of sad too because you realize they aren't really little babies anymore!! And YOU are looking FABULOUS!!!

Jennalee :) said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Evelyn! I just can't believe how fast times flies.She is an absolute darling little girl. Wish we were there to see her getting bigger, but glad we can keep in contact through blogs. (e-mail me at jennalee_major@yahoo.com with your e-mail and I will add you to our blog.)