Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday

We are a little late on our recap of Easter weekend but sometimes you just don't have the time. It was a very nice and pretty low key Easter this year. Sunday Evelyn had fun gathering all the eggs I put around the family room for her, putting them in her basket and then dumping them so she could do it all over again. It was just unfortunate that I had to eat all the candy inside the eggs since she just isn't quite ready yet. These days it is a lot harder to get her to focus on the camera and give me a smile since she is so mobile. The last thing she wants to do is sit still, so I guess I get what I can. I waited a couple days to take pictures in her dress since the weather was so gloomy and I knew good weather was coming that way we could get some good outside shots. We had a nice Sunday together as a family and enjoyed the peaceful day.









5 comments:

Alyson said...

She has got the biggest brightest eyes! Cute!

Aubreydoll said...

Yeah, it's too bad when they're not old enough to eat their holiday candy yet. Bauer got Halloween candy when he was 5 weeks old...I'll give you two guesses as to who ate it...

Love her Easter dress!

Brittany Webster said...

She is soooo cute! I feel like I say this on every post but it is soo true! I love seeing these darling pics of her. Her hair is getting longer and she is so cute in her easter dress!

Janee said...

She looks absolutely darling in her Easter dress!

Mark Christie Family said...

Way cute Easter dress! And little Evelyn isn't so little anymore. What a sweetie!