Friday, April 24, 2009

California Here We Come!

Only 2 days left until we leave for the summer and head back to California. I really am so excited to see my family and friends and have another great summer with them all. I can't believe this time last year I was at home counting down the days until Evelyn arrived. These next 2 days will be filled with cleaning and last minute packing. Luckily we found another great couple to rent our place out for the summer so we are keeping our fingers crossed it all goes well. Well if anyone feels the need to head out to L.A. this summer, just know you always have a place to stay.

3 comments:

Alyson said...

Oooh I want to come for a visit!! Hope you guys have a great summer!

Melanie said...

Yay, the end of the year is finally over for you guys! Good luck to Kyle with the finals. I'm jealous. I wish I could go home for a visit. Have fun!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

We'll miss you guys, but I'm glad you finally get to be with all your family again! Have a great summer out there under the nice warm sun:) We haven't been seeing much of that these past few days.