Friday, March 6, 2009

A Day I've been waiting for!

Finally a day I have been waiting for. It was so nice and beautiful outside today so Evelyn and I headed out. I got out her stroller from the garage that was covered in dust since it hasn't been used since October and took a walk. Evelyn, just as I, loves to be outside and go for walks. She loves to sit there and look at everything. It is a great way to calm her down and make her happy. I also love to be outside and enjoy some fresh air, it just makes me feel good to see and feel the sunshine. I hope there a more days like this to come.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I for one would not be offended if Mother Nature decided to pack the snow away until November...

Brittany Webster said...

I am happy for you and Evelyn! I will see you this weekend! I am so excited! Love you!