Monday, November 24, 2008

Silver Bells

Friday we attended the Silver Bells Parade downtown. It was freezing cold but it was fun to get hot chocolate and get into the Christmas spirit. Christmas is my favorite holiday and December is my favorite month so I like to live it to the fullest and do all the classic activities. I don't think Evelyn enjoyed having to be so bundled up, she was feeling a little claustrophobic but she did seem to enjoy looking at the lights and getting out of the house.



4 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

that is so fun! I love all the lights!

Aubreydoll said...

She is just too stinkin' cute! That family picture of you three is cute too!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

We were there too. I'll have to agree, it was FREEZING...but so fun! Evelyn looked like she was having a good time. Kameron wasn't having it at first. Evelyn looks so dang cute in her 6 month photos.

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhh! I missed going to see that this year!!! Evelyn is seriously so dang cute! I love the clothes you dress her up in! Isn't it so fun?!?!?!?