Tuesday, November 18, 2008

6 Whole Months!!

Wow I can't believe Evelyn is 6 months old today, she really is just growing up so fast. She had an eventful day today by going to the doctor and getting all her shots. She came in at just over 27 inches long and over 17 pounds, they keep telling me how she is going to be a tall girl. She has been such a joy in our lives and has filled our home with such peace and love. I love watching all the new things she tries to do and comes to discover. She likes to scoot around on her back, loves to put anything and everything in her mouth and has finally figured out what to do in her jumper and really likes being in it now.

This is a look when she has probably done something and hopes nobody figures it out.


This is a picture of her face when she is fed up with mom trying to take so many pictures of her.
In other news all is going well at our little household. Kyle is very busy studying for finals coming up here shortly so it was nice when last weekend we had the opportunity to go out. It started off at a banquet dinner for law journal and ended off with us at the movies seeing W. It was actually a pretty decent movie I thought and interesting to see the life of George W. I didn't really know. Monday morning I played basketball at the church with some other girls and that was a lot of fun. I really miss playing and am glad I have an opportunity again, so all you ladies in the ward should come out. It is starting to get pretty cold here and I'm not sure if I am really ready for it, but hopefully the winter will go by quickly.

5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

What a cutie!

I had such a blast yesterday playing basketball! But, I think I pulled a muscle in my leg so I might have to take it a little easier next week... :)

Brittany Webster said...

so cute! I am so happy I was able to see her on the screen bouncing around. I love the pink vest with the fur. She is getting so big and I am so excited to see you guys soon at Christmas! Love you!

TheKeilShpeel said...

6 months really? That has flown by way to fast. She's a doll.

Rebecca said...

what a cutie pie, i am so glad we have twins. it will be fun to have them together again. love becs

Alyson said...

Why didn't we play basketball when I was there? Man, I'm missing out.