Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ventura Harbor

 It's been hot lately on an everyday basis, so what do we do when we need to get out of the heat, we load up the car and go to the beach. Ventura was our destination and we had a great time together.




 Evelyn loved seeing the boats and kept telling me we needed to get one. I would agree with that.
 Ellouise always so sweet.


 You can never go wrong stopping into an ice cream parlor. It's even better when they have my personal favorite, Rainbow Sherbert.
 I love the win-win situations for me and the kids, getting the beach and the park at the same time.
Evelyn doing her Titanic moment.
Ahhh the beach, I really could spend every moment of everyday at this place.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are beautiful...the girls look so pretty and the colors and scenery are perfect. Good job Natalie!!