Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

We had a nice Easter together as a family of four for the first time this past Sunday filled with lots of candy and treats with more treats. Evelyn and Ellouise looked so cute in their matching dresses, it reminded me why I love having these two girls together. I can't wait till they get a little older and become such good friends.

My two sweet daughters who I love so much!

Evelyn really is such a good big sister and loves to give kisses and hugs all the time.
During our photo shoot Evelyn insisted in getting her camera and directing us all where to stand and how to pose for some pictures she wanted to take.


Mommy and her girls
Daddy with his girls
Evelyn had fun looking for her Easter basket and going through all her goodies. I love watching her look for her basket remembering when I used to do it when I was little in the very same room.

Every year our neighborhood has an Easter egg hunt and Evelyn was very excited to be a part of it. Ellouise was a part of it too but she was asleep the whole time, so maybe next year. It was a Hoppy Easter for all of us.




3 comments:

Janee said...

Beautiful family! Looks like you guys had a great Easter!

Alyson said...

Oh my goodness! Evelyn taking pictures is just too cute! I want to see you guys so bad! Glad you had such a great Easter!

Brian and Erika Hogge said...

Janee took the words right outta my mouth! You do have one beautiful family! You're girls are amazing! I hope things are going well for you! You look fabulous by the way! :)