Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our 2nd Little Girl at 24wks!

Well here I am at 24wks already. I can't believe the time is going by so quickly, with summer time and the holidays it has helped the time go quite nicely. We are so excited to have another little girl enter into our family. I always loved having a sister close to me who even though at times we weren't the best of friends we still managed to be best friends. I think Kyle may be a little overwhelmed with all the estrogen that will be flowing but he is and will continue to be a great father to his girls and a man for them to look up to. I have started to feel her move around a lot more and I love to feel it. There haven't been too many cravings, just too much junk food and sugar to suppress my appetite. I feel so blessed that this pregnancy has gone so well thus far, I am enjoying the time that I have to feel pretty good right now and still have some sort of energy to keep up with my two year old.
We've tried to tell Evelyn about a baby in mommy's tummy, but of course she has one too, so I'm not sure how much she really comprehends or really understands what is going to be coming in her near future. She's been able to get some practice with her new cousins Brody and Annie so hopefully it won't be a total shock when mommy and daddy bring one home.

Brody James Judd
Annie Frances Webster
My tummy again.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

your tummy is so cute and thanks for posting pics of the babes.. how fun that you and your sisters are having all these babies at the same time. I love that.

Aubreydoll said...

Look at those sweet babies!

Bauer had a baby in his tummy too when I was pregnant with Cadance. Kids are so funny! Evelyn will be a good big sister!