Saturday, July 18, 2009

AI Concert and a Happy Anniversary!

It's been a busy yet fun couple of weeks. Last weekend Evelyn and I went up with my family to Utah for my mom's family reunion. My brother and his family have just recently moved to Alpine into a beautiful home so they willingly held the reunion at their place. It was fun to see where they are living now but we sure do miss them here. All the cousins had a fun time playing together. My sister and I drove around Provo and gave the kids a tour of where we use to live and of BYU, I don't think they were too interested. It was fun to go back, I haven't been back to Provo in a long time.

Yesterday Kyle and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. I can't believe 5 years have gone by. It has been so wonderful and adventurous being married to Kyle. He has taken me a lot of places I never would have thought and has really been a great friend and husband to me. It was so nice to be able to spend the day with him. We went to Santa Monica and walked around the shops, got ice cream and then ate at one of our favorites, Neptunes Net. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings us.
Thursday my mom got tickets for all the girls to go to the American Idol tour concert. It was so much fun. The music was great and they all performed so well. Each contestant sang a few songs but when Adam Lambert came on stage everyone was screaming so loud and was going crazy for him. It was really fun to just be with my sisters and my mom.
Here is my sister and I with Scott singing in the background.
I really liked Lil, she was very entertaining
This is Adam performing, you would have thought he was a major celebrity the way everyone reacted when he came out on stage.
We have really been enjoying our summer and hope to enjoy it as much as we can for the next month!

1 comment:

KFinley said...

Yeah! Happy anniversary!