Monday, June 29, 2009

Paying Tribute

We just got back from our cruise to Alaska which was awesome, and I am going to put a post and some pictures about that, but I first have to pay tribute to four people who sadly lost their lives this week. First and foremost my Michael Jackson. I was so shocked and sad when I heard this news, I absolutely love his music and think he is the most talented singer, dancer and performer. Evelyn would wake up to his music every morning last year as Kyle would get ready for school, she would love dancing to it. My mom had already purchased some tickets to go to his concert in London this fall, but sadly now none of us will be going.

Farrah Fawcett is another sad icon to have passed away. She had the looks and I think my mom looked to her for some style tips as well, I mean look at Farrah's picture then below look at my mom's picture I have to say there is some resemblance.

Ed Mcmahon, I loved watching him on Star Search. I always wanted to be on that show and do a tap dance, it would have been so cool.
Billy Mays, how could you not buy something from this guy. He sure had my buying a few things, so convincing that all these inventions he was selling you just couldn't live without. What are future products going to do without him?

4 comments:

Alyson said...

I had no idea the oxyclean guy died! And your mom does look just like Farrah! Weird!

TheKeilShpeel said...

You know.. two more people died in Hollywood yesterday too. They both had stars I think on the walk of fame. I can't remember their names but one was a comedian and a lady that died at age 89 who was the first female to ever be in a sitcom series

TheKeilShpeel said...

I can't wait to see pics from alaska though

Jill said...

Billy Mays died?!?! Of what?! I had no idea!