Friday, July 18, 2008

4 Blissful Years!

Kyle and I celebrated our anniversary on the 17th and it was a lot of fun. I can't believe it has been 4 years, it really has been a great marriage, with 4 moves, awesome vacations to Europe, Mexico and Hawaii, lovely law school and a new baby. I just can't image sharing my life and these experiences with anyone else. To celebrate I got my brother to take us on a flight in his airplane. It was so fun, we flew over to Catalina Island had some good lunch and then flew around some more. It was really neat to see all of Los Angeles, the beach, the temple and just the feeling of being in our own private plane. I haven't been in a small plane before, but with my brother as pilot I had no worries with the take-off and landing. Here are some pictures of my brother, his plane and some aerial shots of L.A. and the beach. I am very excited because Kyle gave me a wonderful gift certificate to a day spa and I really can't wait to use it. Later we went to the movies to watch Get Smart, it has been a while since we have been to the movies so it was nice. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband!



8 comments:

Amberly said...

Dude. If I was a girl...Kyle. Oh yeah. Congratulations. You guys are awesome. We miss you so much.

-John

Janee said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are some awesome views!

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Anniversary!! What an awesome way to spend the day!

Alyson said...

WOW! That sounds amazing! Happy Anniversary!

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

Awesome Pics...Happy Aniversary!!

Mark Christie Family said...

That sounds like an awesome anniversary!! That is so cool to know someone that can fly. I bet it was a fabulous view. Congrats on 4 years together.

Katie said...

Happy anniversary! And Natalie, you look amazing!!! You just popped right back to your skinny self! You go girl!!!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!
Love your blog and reading about what you are doing while you are here in the house!! (ha ha)
Love,
Mom