1. Where did you meet your husband? At a bonfire, cooking smores! yum
2.What was the first thing you said to your husband? Probably Hi, he came up to me that night
3. Where was your first date? Ate at a steak house and then went to a party
4. Where was your first kiss? On my front porch
5. Did you have a long or short courtship/engagement? Dated for about 2 years, engaged for 3 months
6. Where did you get engaged? Ventura Beach
7. Where were you married? We were married in the LA Temple
8. How did your reception go? Fun, but went by too fast
9. How was your honeymoon? Great. Sat on the beach in Mexico
Four Places I've lived....
1. Valencia, California
2. Provo, Utah
3. Lansing, Michigan
Four jobs I've had....
1. Magic Mountain
2. Camp Counselor
3. Server at an elderly home
4. Art teacher
Four things I'd like to do before I die....
1. have children
2. travel more
3. live at the beach
4. win Mrs. America contest
Four favorite desserts....
2. chocolate chip cookies
3. Lemon cake
4. rainbow sherbert ice cream
Four facts about me....
1. I love to shop
2. I am very interested in art history
3.I really like John Travolta and would love to meet him
4. If I could be born again I would want to be Polynesian
Four favorite TV shows....
1. The Office
2. The Hills
3. The Price is Right
4. HGTV and TLC network
6 facts/habits about myself...here's the good and the ugly!
1. I just wrote 4 facts above this
2. I love teaching art to kids
3. I am considered a professional in partner dancing; waltz, east and west coast swing, cha-cha, two-step
4. I love to dance and perform my favorite is tap which I have done since I was 5 years old, I taught partner dancing to adults for 3 years
5. I am very laid back and easy going
6. I love playing sports, and I still hold the record at my Junior High for the fastest time in the 400, which is one lap around a track.