Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Well Kyle and I had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. It was so nice to spend time with friends and family. Thursday we had a great meal with our friends over at the Taylors home. It was really good, the turkey and all the sides were delicious. I contributed with homemade cranberry sauce and made some yummy chocolate cream pies. We definitely filled ourselves up on that meal.












It was nice to have a relaxing day and enjoy great food. I did miss my family, I have probably only missed one Thanksgiving my whole life with my family, so it was different being away but it turned out to be a great day.

Friday night we left for Richmond, Virginia. We met up with Kyle's family to go see his brothers football game on Saturday. It was Eastern Kentucky vs. University of Richmond. It was a lot of fun just to get away for about 2 days and be somewhere different. We had fun with Kyle's whole family. The game was really cold, but it was enjoyable to watch them play and eat popcorn and drink hot chocolate. The trip ended short and we came home Sunday evening, but overall it was a great holiday and now I am super excited to get ready for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Brittany Webster said...

We missed you guys at home! I am glad you had fun at your friends house and I don't think I have had your chocolate cream pies... you can do those for Christmas! We miss you! Love, Brittany and Blake